1. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Valentine's Giveaway is open to all South African citizens. Winners will be randomly chosen once entries have closed.
3. Each individual may only apply once for the giveaway. If multiple entries are sent, only the first complete entry will be accepted.
4. The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
4.1. This includes: staff of Constant Communications, Harry's Printers, Harry's Photos and Web Stationers.
5. Promotion ends on 28 February 2018 at 23:59. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible.
6. Individuals are entered into the competition and eligible to win by entering on the Facebook page of Harry's Printers.
6.1.Entrants must do the following in order to be eligible:
6.1.1.Like the Harry's Printers Facebook page
6.1.2.Share the competition post with a list of 12 things you love about South Africa
6.1.3.Tag 12 friends in your post
7. All details of entrants will be kept private and will not be used without their approval.
8. The prize winners will be contacted at the end of the competition period. The winners will be notified on Facebook.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries submitted. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, name, email address and location) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. Promoter's decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to disqualify any entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter collects entrant's personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. This information will be kept private and confidential, and unless stated otherwise, will not be used for any further purpose.
17. The Promoter is Harry's Printers, 14 Kimberley Road, North End, East London, 5201, South Africa