This policy explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (Act No. 4 of 2013) (“POPIA”).
At Harry’s Printers (and including this website, POPI Act-Compliance) we are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
About the Company
Celglade Investments (PTY) LTD t/a Harry’s Printers
The Information We Collect
We collect and process your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, and delivering services accordingly. For this purpose, we will collect contact details including your name and organisation.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email. All personal information will be directly requested from you. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional. These submissions are kept for customer service purposes, and may used for marketing purposes, with your consent.
How We Use Your Information
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you. In addition, where necessary your information may be retained for legal or research purposes.
- To gather contact information;
- To respond to your enquires, send you a quote or provide you with our services;
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes;
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research, user preferences or for statistical analysis;
- For audit and record keeping purposes;
- In connection with legal proceedings;
- Invite you to view articles we distribute;
- Send you updates on the latest developments; and
- Send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our mail list at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
Disclosure of Information
We will be required to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who need it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
We may also disclose your information:
- Where necessary to third-party suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services;
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes; and
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorisation.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
We undertake to freely confirm what personal information we have, to update and correct the personal information, and to keep it for no longer than legally required.
You may access and correct, if necessary, the personal information that we hold by emailing us. We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
How to Contact Us
If you have any queries about this notice; you need further information about our privacy practices; wish to withdraw consent; exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our website.